Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fight for this love

Had a fight with him last night. I dunno whos to blame, and i dun want to blame anyone. Its a small matter actually. Im just expresing how dissappointed i am because i cant have my wedding date on 1.1.11. Then he kept shouting and yelling at me! wat was that?? Im nt yelling nor shouting at you ok, and shud u do the same. At dat point i knew he was tired, bcoz he will get cranky when he is tired after work. So, i try to change the topic, then suddenly my handphone battery getting low. I try to reach up my charger *while he still yelling on the phone*. I put on the charger and as i want to get back to the conversation, he asked me *shouting on the phone* "why are u not answering me???!!"..... Then i explain that im reaching for the charger, if not my handphone will go off. And at that time he said sumting that hurt my heart.. " menipu je keje " *in yelling tone again"........ I am at silent when he said that, and then he hung up! menitik airmata dengar die ckp camtuh. its ok, die penat kot sampai telepas ckp camtuh. i call him back, it takes a while before he answer. I ask him wats wrong with him, saying such thing to me?? he chose to keep quiet as im talking all by myself. I know he wont answer anything. I just say gudnite and hung up. I am so angry + frustrated + sad. how cud he said sumtin like that to me? its like he didnt trust me at all. cry for about 10minutes and i went to bed. This morning, I drive back with empty heart, slalunye ati riang je balik mengenangkan nk jumpe cinta hati. He didnt even apologize on his action last nite. hmmmmm....

At one point of view, it seem a very SMALL matter. But if anyone in my situation at dat time, u'll cry ur tears out, having ur loved ones said things that he shudnt said. well, im a soft-hearted person, thats for sure. I may be seen laughing and playing jokes around, but inside of me, nobodys know. i'll just keep it to myself. thats my weakness, unable to share my sadness and despair with other people, because i dun want them to worry bout me because they have themselves to worry bout. aihhh~ balik shah alam neh, as owez mcm2 bende nk setelkan, sori bos sy ponteng 2 ari jee, family matters hehe.

Esok nak survey 3 kedai bakery, nak carik nozel piping tok wat cupcakes nyomel2. caiyuk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment