Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aching!

Ouchhh! my thigh, my calf and so every part of my leg..
gone hiking by myself yesterday at Botanic park, penang
Got 3 trail for hikers, i only manage to go halfway for each trail ahahaa
plan to go with my sis today, hopefully we manage to reach the top
dunno wats waiting for us there *hope its worth enuff*

but, sumhow i am so envy those old folks
soo old, but still their stamina is unbelievable!
they can surpass me n leave me 10minutes behind, aiyoo
i bet that evry day they here for the hiking, which am bout to do the same!
exercise, exercise Lyana

If i want to sweat, i rather go for hiking than any other cardio exercise
i like to walk with nature surrounds me, it is very much calming
hear the sound of waterfalls and whispering wind through the trees
aaaahhhh... how i love the NATURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment