Thursday, May 29, 2008

A little note for myself


I love him so much.. but didn't realize it un till he's gone
I tried so hard to change myself just to please him
But i never ask anything that wud change himself
Coz i love him just the way he is
He made me realize that love is the greatest feeling of all
smile, happy, bullying, laughing, crying...

I broke into tears listening to our song
The song when you set your promise
Promise to take care of me till the end of my life
Guess that promise will just go down the drain
Nevemind... its ok.. nobody can predict the future

He never seem to care for me nowadays
sumone just take my place in his heart
Bet she is very special to you now rite?
That's ok dear... wishing u all the best
Just want to see u happy in many ways

Is there any bit of feelings for me dear?
If there is.... i miss u too =)
But, im sorry.. nottin can keep us together again
Eventhough the LOVE is still burning, the TRUST is fading

I dont want any piece of him inside of me anymore
Coz the wound is very deep..
Miss him soo much... demmm!
But well.. he didnt seem to care bout that haha
He dont want me anymore
He had enuff of my childish acts..

life must go on Lyana...
go..go.. find ur own happiness ok?
shud sumday u found sumone who trully appreciate u
May that person be ur long love companion..
Aminnn...

"sweet words uttered n she fell for it..cant blame her tho when all she wanted was to be safe but how could a man like him can do such things? that’s life. like it or not those kind of people do exist. They valued women like a disposable tissue.."

[[ If you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment